knights of nightmare Index du Forum

knights of nightmare Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login Given Url Is Not Allowed By The Applicatio

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    knights of nightmare Index du Forum -> knights of nightmare -> guide des class
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wetelb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Given Url Is Not Allowed By The Applicatio Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Given Url Is Not Allowed By The Application Configuration
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I will give it a try and will surely come back if any problem I may have. What I did looks hackish (at least not good looking). Skip to main content Skip to search . One of the challenges with the Facebook JS code (when running in the browser) is that, depending on how the script is loaded, it may be loaded asynchronously and may not be ready when you first attempt to call into the SDK. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. .. Reload to refresh your session. First, Thank for your effort on this SDK. I suggest you to open Firebug and switch to Net tab while opening FB login page and see what params are sent. I would say the only issue with this module is being behind on SDK version support, but that's being fixed as I type this. After trying localhost in the Facebook App settings with no luck I set example.com to forward to 127.0.0.1 in my hosts file and set my Facebook App domain to example.com and the web url to Still nothing no matter how much I tweak the url in the Facebook app settings. Hope this helps! –davvilla Nov 21 '12 at 3:18 1 FYI. For the record, in addition to angular-easyfb I've tried all of the following and none of them support even these minimum requirements: Facebook JS SDK (produces "Given URL not allowed" error on iOS) facebookConnectPlugin ( (doesn't work in browser since cordova plugins not available there and "cordova" itself isn't available) angular encapsulation of the above ( OpenFB ( (uses in-app browser) (does not work in browsers) Some others that I haven't played with extensively: a working example" If I've missed something, please let me know! Owner pc035860 commented Aug 16, 2015 Hi lrettig I did some study on Ionic & Cordova this weekend. And keep up the good work. mateoprifti commented Jul 24, 2014 SammyK yes in fact i do have everything configured correctly, i do not get this error when i use the JS SDK. I've try to follow your example but still get this error. No i am not using www. $helper = new FacebookJavaScriptLoginHelper(); try { $session = $helper->getSession(); } catch(FacebookRequestException $ex) { // When Facebook returns an error } catch(Exception $ex) { // When validation fails or other local issues } if ($session) { // Logged in } found this example at this link but still i don't know how to use this example with your package. With drupalgap too. This is obviously not possible. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Hope can help someone. hope you dont mind. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. Thanks very much for you're help. thank you for your response. That way when you access localhost.com it will go to 127.0.0.1 which is your local machine. CommentFileSizeAuthor #11 fboauth-fixed-callback-url.patch1.59 KBkporras07 #10 solvedfacebookoauth.png142.06 KBfabrizioprocopio Members fund testing for the Drupal project. All with the same result. It's quite strange that you have error "Email address not provided by Facebook.", cos we use Facebook ID to create fake email even if user don't grant access to real email. Learn more Comments Comment #1 WillsCreative CreditAttribution: WillsCreative commented 23 June 2015 at 23:35 Status: Active Needs work I created a brand new facebook application and now I no longer get this error, but I'm not sure why it isn't working with my original app, which is setup the same way. lrettig commented Aug 28, 2015 marcussaad Of course! I'm afraid my solution is a bit "hackish" too (not sure there's a better way around this situation at the moment), with the hope that hiding the hacks inside a clean module makes it a bit more fashionable! Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. None of the existing Facebook integration modules did exactly what I needed, so I ended up putting together a new Angular module that encapsulates both facebookConnectPlugin and the native Facebook Javascript SDK. Error in event handler for (unknown): Blocked a frame with origin " from accessing a cross-origin frame. Log in or register to post comments Comment #9 Chris Charlton CreditAttribution: Chris Charlton as a volunteer commented 2 May 2017 at 21:05 Status: Needs work Postponed (maintainer needs more info) I believe this isn't an issue with the module, but instead due to a configuration within Facebook apps dashboard: and should help show which field this setting is. I tried 6 to 7 different urls and still it does not work 5a02188284
is facebook like twitterhow to make my profile pictures private on facebook timelinemy facebook don 39;t want to loginfacebook chat for mobile app downloadfree download facebook e52facebook says you don have permission to chat with this personbinu facebook apps downloadplugin jquery facebook likefacebook fora do ar neste momentoanonymous facebook hack indir

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    knights of nightmare Index du Forum -> knights of nightmare -> guide des class Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange